Electromagnetic field (EMF) radiation is inescapable. Its presence is felt everywhere you may be. From telephone lines to your mobile phone, you are sure to have a dose of EMF radiation daily.
However, there are ways to reduce the negative impact of this harmful force. The airtube headset is one of those technological breakthroughs that helps get rid of radiation.
Given that you spend most of your day with a mobile device, it is best to take precaution and guard your health. In this article, discussions will focus on the airtube headset.
It will include what makes an air tube headset, why you need one, disadvantages that comes with using this kind of accessory, and ways to protect yourself from the negative impact of radiation.
What Are Air Tube Headsets
An air tube headset might look like it is the same with your current headset. However, this accessory sets itself apart from other headsets available in the market. Instead of the usual way sound is delivered, an air tube headset makes use of hollow flexible air tubes.
This feature allows it to significantly reduce the amount of radiation absorbed by your body.
Aside from its internals, an airtube headset functions and is used in the same way as a normal headset. It makes use of your mobile device’s headset port to connect.
It also delivers the same quality of sound comparable to most basic headsets available nowadays.
Headsets emit a certain kind of electromagnetic field (EMF) radiation called radio frequency (RF) or microwave radiation.
Radiation reaches your brain in a normal headset by the metal attached from its jack to its earbuds. The structure of the air tube headset prevents such radiation by capping the metal part before the cord reaches your head.
Instead of the metal component, the hollow air tubes carry the sound to your ears.
3 Reasons Why You Need an Air Tube Headset
You might be tired of hearing about the widespread presence of EMF and radiation in general. But it is a fact you cannot escape. Protection is your best solution to get rid, if not reduce, unwanted effects of this pollution.
Good thing, technological advancement also came with solutions designed to combat this kind of harm.
1. Air Tube Headsets Reduce radiation
The airtube headset were designed and made in a way that it prevents you from absorbing more radiation from your mobile device. A normal headset’s internal wires is responsible for carrying this harmful force into your ear canal.
A Bluetooth-enabled headset is also not a great option. Bluetooth emits radiation and while there are no wires to worry about. There is a bigger possibility that you are exposed to a greater amount of radiation when using this headset.
The airtube headset is really your best option if you want something that does not endanger your health with its constant use.
2. Air Tube Headsets Help Prevent Disease from Excessive EMF Exposure
They say it is better to prevent a disease than tend to it when it is already serious. Such can also be applied to harm caused by EMF radiation. It is well-established that EMF radiation causes some changes to how your body works. It impacts sleep, your heart rate, and other biological indicators. Prevention is your best approach to stop radiation from affecting these body functions.
An airtube headset, with its design, can help reduce the amount of EMF that goes into your body, especially somewhere near your brain.
3. Air Tube Headset Generally Cost the Same as Regular Headsets
An airtube headset works just like an ordinary headset. Given that, you no longer need to buy a dongle or other accessories to use it with your current devices.
If your mobile device features a built-in earphone port, then you can easily hook up your air tube headset and start listening to music or talk to your loved ones.
Air Tube Headsets and Their Disadvantages
You might be reading this because you have heard about the benefits associated with airtube headsets. It has been proven as an effective accessory to ward off unwanted effects of EMF.
However, there are some downsides to using this kind of headset. The following are some of the factors to consider before making a purchase:
Given that this accessory was designed and made in a different way, it cannot be compared hand-in-hand with the best sounding headset in the market. No, it cannot compete with the perfect bass and treble delivered by state-of-the-art premium headsets.
Given that airtube headsets use a different mechanism to deliver sound, it is obvious that its sound might not be as close to that of a pricier, more established headset brand.
But if you are someone who just wanted to enjoy music and wants an accessory that enables you to talk while on the go, the airtube headset is capable of delivering your basic needs.
The design of the airtube headset might be its biggest draw, but it could also be its biggest downfall.
This kind of headset makes use of a different component to deliver sound. Air tubes are utilized instead of the usual wires found in ordinary headsets. It is this design that makes it more prone to being damaged.
The hallow tubes used in airtube headsets can be broken easily if not properly stored or taken care of. A kink in these tubes might affect the performance of an airtube headset.
Unlike wires in a normal headset, folding and throwing it inside your bag is not an option. You need to have a dedicated pouch to store the headset. Improper care can easily lead you to buying a new pair.
Bluetooth-enabled headsets are gaining popularity and widespread use because they do not come with wires. People on the go and athletes prefer this kind of headset as it does not constrict their movement.
They can freely use their hands, place their mobile device in a place where it is more convenient, and even have their mobile phone away from them and still use this accessory.
However, EMF is one disadvantage that comes with using a Bluetooth headset. An air tube headset, on the other hand, uses wires to deliver music and sound to your ear canal.
It might be the ideal accessory for someone mobile. But the biggest exchange in this set-up is the reduced amount of radiation your body is subjected to. Perhaps, wires not bad after all?
Ways to Protect Yourself from EMF and Other Kinds of Radiation
- Always use airplane mode – You do not to be aboard a plane just to use this feature. Your mobile phone’s airplane mode feature turns off all active radio. Wi-Fi connectivity, cellular coverage, and Bluetooth are some features turned off when you turn on this mode on your mobile device. It is a great feature when you want undistracted time, as well as a time off on radiation emitted by your device.
- Speakerphone – All mobile phones nowadays come with this feature. A speakerphone allows you to enjoy music and videos without being too near your mobile device. Originally, it was mostly used only when receiving calls or when you want a group of people to hear your conversation. Remember that time apart from your device allows your body a rest over the harmful impact of radiation.
- Reduce the number of hours spent on devices – People spent over four hours on their smartphones. The data comes from leaders in market research including Nielsen, comScore, and Pew Research Center. These firms disclose that most spend it browsing through different social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. The amount of EMF absorbed by your body increases as you spend more time in front of a device. It is best to reduce, if not totally cut, time you spend on your smartphone.
- Avoid placing your mobile phone on your pockets – You and I are guilty of putting our smartphone on our pocket. The chances of your body being exposed to EMF is higher when keeping your smartphones on near your body. It does not matter whether it is on your pants’ pocket, your bra, or your polo’s pockets, all of them guarantee instantly exposure to EMF. Greater absorption is likely as only a piece of clothing separates your device and your skin.
- Use airtube headsets – Wires were found to be a good medium to transport EMF. An ordinary headset makes use of wires to delivery sound into your ears. An airtube headset allows you to enjoy music without being exposed to EMF. Airtube headsets are designed with a hollow air tube instead of wires to deliver sound. These hollow air tubes prevent EMF radiation from reaching your ears and possibly impact your brain.
3 Great Airtube Headsets Available
This airtube earbuds from Kinden promises a radiation-free, crystal clear listening experience. The Kinden Alumium Metal Earbuds features a unique airtube technology capable of providing protection against EMF and radio frequency radiation.
It guarantees 13,000 less exposure to radiation compared to using a Bluetooth-enabled headset. Given the amount of radiation you are exposed when using something equipped with Bluetooth, these earbuds from Kinden is the best alternative if you are looking for quality sound yet don’t want constant exposure to radiation.
This product also produced crystal clear sound due to materials used by Kinden. It made use of high-quality chrome, shielded wire, and gold-plated 3.5 mm jack.
Tuisy made sure that this airtube headset survives even at the toughest environment and frequent use. The Tuisy Air Tube Headset featured an air tube design patent certified by the World Intellectual Property Organization.
This design enables the headset to prevent 99.9% of electromagnetic field (EMF) radiation from interfering with your biological indicators. Tuisy also incorporated three design changes to further prevent EMF and radio frequency radiation from being near your body.
Its earbuds contain no speaker, a unique air tube design, and metal shielding on its wires to prevent transmission of electromagnetic wave into the body. The headset can also be used in a wide range of mobile devices.
Tuisy chose to have a built-in 3.5 mm jack to be compatible with every iPhone, Samsung smartphones, iPads, and Android tablets in the market. If you are someone who prefers easy navigation, the Tuisy Air Tube also comes with music and call control functions.
The Deluxe Radiation Free headset from EMF Relief integrates the company’s patented air tube design. This design allows you to be free from the dangers brought about by constant exposure to EMF and radio frequency radiation.
The headset features metal shielded wires, dual sonic concentrator, and absence of magnetic field radiation metal cavity to guarantee radiation-free use of your smartphone.
This EMF Relief airtube headset also comes with music and call control buttons on the headset’s cables. It allows for easy controlling when playing music or prompt answer when receiving a call.
EMF Relief also made sure that the headset is compatible with a wide range of gadgets. The Deluxe Radiation Free headset comes with a high-quality 3.5 mm plug so it can be easily connected to any smartphone, laptop, or any other device.
Are Airtube Headsets for You?
Yes. The widespread use of smartphones and other gadgets that emit EMF and other kinds of radiation, it is best if you take a pre-emptive action to take care of your health.
You need not to worry much about the availability of this kind of headset. With many looking to protect themselves from radiation, there are many brands offering their own version of the airtube headset.
There are many benefits that comes with this headset, but its use also has its disadvantages. A little research on its pros and cons, plus essential features, is a great step to getting the perfect air tube headset for yourself.